To request access this dataset you will need to login with an IMPACT account. Accounts are free. If you don't have one please register.
Normal operation data was collected from a network of computers running OpenICE software. One MacOS computer was running an OpenICE supervisor with four BeagleBone computers connected to medical devices: one each to Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator, Philips MP70 patient monitor, Draeger Apollo anesthesia machine, and Philps MX800 patient monitor
Data was collected from a network of computers running OpenICE software. One MacOS computer was running an OpenICE supervisor with four BeagleBone computers running Debian linux were connected to medical devices: one each to a Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator, a Philips MP70 patient monitor, a Draeger Apollo anesthesia machine, and a Philps MX800 patient monitor. A Windows 7 PC was also connected to the network and used both to monitor and to capture network data. The Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator was running connected to a Michigan Lung test lung, the Philips MX800 patient monitor, running in demo mode, was connected to a Fluke Test and Measurement System. The MP70 was turned on with no patient connected, and the Draeger Apollo was turned off but with an active BeagleBone network interface connected.
The Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator was running connected to a Michigan Instruments' 5600i Dual Adult Training and Test Lung, the Philips MX800 patient monitor was running in demo mode where it transmits a typical set of vital signs provided by Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator.
Data file timeline:
Initial: OpenICE executing and connected to the Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator and the Philips MX800 patient monitor; collecting simulated patient data using OpenICE and network data using Wireshark. The following transitions were estimated to be 2 minutes apart.
1. Disconnect and reconnect BP leads - Right Leg, Left Leg, Left Arm, Right Arm, and VI leads in turn - from Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator to create abnormal conditions in patient ECG monitoring.
2. Disconnect Pulse Oximeter Probe from Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator to create abnormal conditions in patient SpO2 monitoring.
3. Misalign Pulse Oximeter Probe with the LED sensor on Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator to create inaccurate measurements in patient SpO2 monitoring.
4. Disconnect tubing connection between Michigan Instruments' Test Lung and Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator to create abnormal conditions in patient ventilation.
5. Make a sudden change to the patient lung compliance from 0.09 to 0.1 to create abnormal conditions in patient ventilation.
6. Made a sudden change in Heart Rate to 150 in Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator to create abnormal conditions in patient vita sign monitoring.
7. Made a sudden change BP to 250/40 in Fluke ProSim8 Patient Simulator to create abnormal conditions in patient vita sign monitoring.
8. Remove Philips MX800 from the network and then reconnect Philips MX800.
9. Remove Puritan-Bennet 840 Ventilator from the network and then reconnect.
medical, device, network, massachusetts, hospital, patient, monitor, openice, normal, operation, mx800, apollo, mp70, 1254, openice medical device network normal operation, data set 2, system, drager apollo, medical device system, medical network, drager, pb840, patient monitor, medical device, massachusetts general hospital, anonymized, 2019, running, computers, connected, ventilator, bennet, 840, philips, puritan, beaglebone, draeger, machine, macos, philps, supervisor, devices, collected, computer, software, anesthesia, fluke, create, conditions, simulator, abnormal, prosim8, monitoring, lung, test, disconnect, change, reconnect, sudden, michigan, leg, remove, oximeter, left, demo, leads, instruments, mode, pulse, ventilation, spo2, initial, bp, sign, arm, probe, vita, transmits, executing, rate, led, windows, debian, linux, typical, infrastructure, 09, compliance, estimated, pc, measurement, signs, tubing, wireshark, infrastructure data, 150, transitions, ecg, adult, timeline, collecting, 250, inaccurate, measurements, file, minutes, capture, connection, interface, training, misalign, simulated, vital, sensor, active, 5600i, vi, heart, dual
medical device, medical device system, medical network, patient monitor, MP70, PB840, Drager Apollo, MX800, OpenIce